The View from My Balcony

Dedicated to Mr. R. I hope it's to your liking.

I just moved into my dream place. Perfect distance from my job, I could walk to work if I wanted. Great neighborhood with fantastic restaurants. A cute townhome situated at the back corner of the subdivision. I was surprised it had been vacant for so long. I guess it was mainly families here, scrambling to be closest to the park in the center of the sub. The semi-wooded lots in the back attracted the few singles looking to settle here. It was the perfect bachelor pad for me.

There were a few of us singles. I'd always wave whenever I saw the guy a few places down walking his german shepherd, and nod when the business lady across the street was out juggling her coffee, papers and getting her mail. And the woman in the unit next to mine. She jogs every morning. The first few times I saw her was an accident. I was up early trying to make headway on the moving boxes and noticed her bounce by my window. The next time I was up early trying to get the speakers in the den set up and saw her tight jogging pants pass in and out of my view.

She was very attractive. By now I realized she ran at the same time every morning. I wondered if she had a boyfriend or maybe a girlfriend. It wasn't exactly intentional, but I started making my morning cup of coffee around that time. I'd stand at the window with my cup enjoying the birds and squirrels starting their morning, and she'd bound by waving as she went. She had a lovely smile and the kind of waist you wanted to wrap your hands around. She must do a fair amount of squats too because she had that kind of bubble butt you want to bite.

Every morning I'd watch her disappear down the street. Maybe a week and a half after moving in I saw her return home. I'd never stayed long enough to see her get back from her run. Looking at my watch, she'd run for about half an hour. I filed that away in case I wanted to get another look at her heated and exhausted form after her run. Once she entered her front door I left the window to go wash up my breakfast dishes and head upstairs to get ready for the day.

When I got upstairs I wasn't quite ready to relinquish my morning peace and decided to get some fresh air on the balcony. I drew open the curtains and looked right into the bedroom of my beautiful jogging neighbor. Does she not close her curtains? I saw her moving around her bedroom in just a towel. I started to back up and close the curtains but when it was clear she hadn't noticed me I paused, just taking her in. Without the pants I could see how shapely her legs were. Toned and cocoa smooth. I imagined them wrapped around my waist. Her breasts swelled above the towel. Her jogging bra did not do her justice. She must've just gotten out of the shower because her hair clung to her shoulders and I envisioned her soaping up her body in the steam of the shower.

She had been moving about the room looking for something which she found and flopped down onto the bed. She unwound the cord to her headphones, put the buds in her ears and laid back on her pillows. I watched her tap her phone a few times then set it down next to her while she closed her eyes and tilted her head back. I wasn't sure if she was meditating or just relaxing post-run but I felt safer watching while her eyes were closed. I walked right up to the glass of my balcony door and took in the sight she made. Her breathing was faster, deeper and it made her chest rise enticingly. She slid a hand over her stomach and rubbed her thighs together. I was riveted. Squeezing my cock through my pants I was curious where this interlude was going.

She squeezed one of her breasts and let her other hand fall between her thighs. After kneading her breast a while she undid her towel and began to roll her nipples between her fingers. I watched every detail stroking myself in my room across the way. The hand between her thighs moved rapidly. She tensed for a bit then sank back onto the bed smiling. I wish I knew she'd been close, I would've tried to cum with her. She hopped up off the bed and rummaged around in her dressers before heading to the bathroom with an arm full of clothes.

I closed my curtain and sat on my bed. She must have gotten used to no one living here for her to touch herself like that with the curtains open. I guess no one would be able to see into her bedroom except from the vantage of my room but she should've thought about that. She saw me move into the place. Does she do that a lot? Masturbate after her run. My cock throbbed. I decided to take care of business in the shower since I really did need to start my day. I was distracted for most of it. Wanting it to be tomorrow morning already.

The next morning I was waiting with my coffee like always but as soon as she was out of sight I went up to my bedroom. I turned off the lights. She didn't notice yesterday but there was no reason to take undue risks. It would be harder for her to see into my place if it were a little darker. I opened the curtains and waited.

About a half hour later she walked into her room and switched on the light. Immediately she was discarding her running clothes. Her stomach stretched as she pulled her top up and off. Her breasts jiggling free of her bra as she tossed it aside. I wanted to play with her nipples. Sit her on my lap and play her, strum her, pluck her. Make her moan for me. She disappeared into the bathroom only to return a while later wrapped in her towel again.

This time she had her earbuds ready as she laid back on the bed. So this was a ritual for her. Good. Her routine was the same. She worked herself up rubbing her pussy and pinching her nipples and this time when she came I was right behind her pumping into my hand imagining her bouncing on top of my cock. She left to get dressed and I smiled to myself. This was a great place to live.

This pattern continued for a few days. She'd come home shower, then I'd jerk off to her pleasuring herself unaware I watched. I couldn't get close enough to her. I wanted to hear her, feel her. I decided to step out onto the balcony for a better view. So far she'd been oblivious and as long as I didn't wave my arms around trying to get her attention it should be fine. The next morning I stood on the side of the balcony and waited for her appearance.

Like clockwork, there she was stripping down. I wished she'd go slower, so I could enjoy fully. As she sprawled onto the bed and began undulating I could see she moved her mouth. She was saying something with her eyes closed rubbing herself into a frenzy. Imagining what she was moaning made my pace quicken. She bent her knees and I was able to see every stroke of her hand. She was glistening and my mouth watered thinking about how her wet little hole would feel sliding up and down my cock. I imagined surging into her depths as I pushed her legs back. I wanted inside her. I exploded, my cum splattering the balcony floor as I stroked out the last few drops.

I might be losing my mind. She had become a bit of an obsession. Every morning I'd wait and watch her. Moving further out onto the balcony getting closer to her room. The breeze on my balls felt great and there was something exhilarating about doing all this outside. I was ready this morning, waiting in a chair I'd moved to the balcony for my morning routine. As soon as her room light came on I stood at the railing waiting for the show. She seemed worked up today. Her shower was quick and she shucked her towel before laying on the bed. Her hands were aggressive as she squeezed, her hips humping at the air. As she ground her palm against her clit stopping to give it an occasional smack she bit her bottom lip clearly enjoying herself. Her other hand snaked its way around her throat and I could tell she squeezed. The hand at her pussy dipped inside and back out spreading her lips and driving me crazy. She was mouthing something again but I couldn't hear.

Her excitement today had me rock hard. Every stroke felt wonderful and my precum leaked freely. I tightened my grip and used my free hand to cup and caress my balls. She was close. Her hips bucked and she scrunched her face as her orgasm took her. I ran my nails across my balls and up my shaft right to the tip before surging into my hand. I threw my head back thrusting into my fist. I hadn't cum that hard in a while. I saw myself hovered over her, filling her pussy, watching her squirm beneath me while I fucked her full.

When my orgasm started to recede I saw my cum was everywhere, my stomach, my hand, the floor. I chuckled, it was a good nut. I looked up and saw her standing at her glass doors staring directly at me. She was still naked and looked amazing. Her eyes were mesmerizing. I probably should have felt embarrassed or turned away but I just stroked my cum covered cock watching her watch me. She licked her lips, smiled and headed for the bathroom.

I was a little distracted at work. At least she didn't scream or call the police on her pervert neighbor but I'm pretty sure she'll be closing her curtains from now on. My bubble burst. I guess I couldn't complain it had been hot while it lasted. I went to bed early.

Sipping my coffee at the living room window I saw her jog by. She didn't wave today but was smiling to herself as she passed. Ugh, I now wished I'd just stayed in my room and watched. The balcony was a risk.

I went up to my room, stood by the balcony door remembering how she looked standing there watching me. She still hadn't closed her curtains. Why am I staring into her room like this? Her sudden appearance startled me out of my thoughts as she flicked on her light. She caught my eyes momentarily before continuing into the room. Here it comes, the slow curtain pull that says 'quit being a creeper'. She took her time gathering her clothes from her drawers and left for the bathroom. I guess she'll just change and play in the privacy of her bathroom. Fair enough. That's politic, no need to make a scene just avoid the guy.

I listened to the birds a bit and wondered what she listened to when she touched herself. As my mind wandered she came out of the bathroom freshly showered wearing her towel and I froze to see what she'd do. She stood at the door for a minute unreadable. Then she unlocked her balcony door and stepped out into the air. She had the cutest little fuzzy slippers and she looked beautiful in the dawn light.

She sat down in a chair and placed her phone and headphones on the small table nearby. I watched her carefully from inside my room. She just sat there for a minute watching what I'd do then put her earbuds in. She leaned her head back and propped a leg against the low table. This spread her towel so I could see her naked body. She squeezed her breasts and began gently stroking her clit.

She was gonna masturbate out on her balcony. Right in front of me, up close. I pulled my cock out to slide my hands down its girth. She was so close. I could see how wet she was. This turned her on. She mouthed something and I decided there's no time like the present to be bold. I slowly opened my balcony doors and walked up to the railing.

"Oh Daddy that feels so good". Her voice was strained and needy. I stroked my dick while I watched her roll her hips begging for cock. Her fingers slippery with her arousal slid over to squeeze her inner thighs roughly before plunging back into her hot cunt.

She lifted her head and watched me through half lidded eyes. "I want you to fuck me Daddy. I need you to fuck my pussy". I don't know what she was listening to but she was talking to me. She pulled her hand away to plunge it into her mouth obscenely. "I want to feel you stretch me out."

I looked deep into her eyes watching her play out whatever fantasy was going on in her head. She rubbed her clit hard and spanked it causing herself to jiggle. She tensed and made a sort of muffled squeak as she hit her high. She shook riding her orgasm. "Oooohh Daddy".

I grabbed the base of my cock and leaned into the railing just as the first wave crashed over me. Jet after jet of my cum pumped out of my cock in her direction. I wanted her to know how much she turned me on. I emptied my balls thinking of her writhing on my cock begging to be used. When I came back to my senses she was smiling at me. A small amount of my cum had made it over to her balcony and had landed on her thigh. She wiped it up with her finger and sucked it into her mouth.

Satisfied she picked up her towel and headed into her room and to the bathroom. I sat down exhausted in the chair on my balcony and thought about tomorrow morning.

The End.

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/chancellor

https://8degreethemes.com/support/users/chancellor/

https://easypropertylistings.com.au/support/users/tedchevalier/

https://account.ankama.com/en/ankama-profile/tedchevalierr

https://startupmatcher.com/p/teddychevalier

https://credly.com/u/2767153

https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/u/tedchevalier

https://support.themecatcher.net/forums/users/tedchevalier

https://www.scirra.com/users/tedchevalier

https://www.themeinwp.com/support-forum/users/tedchevalier/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Fucking Your Coworker at The Office

Revenge: Step-mom's Contract